Relax while your child enjoys the perfect birthday party. No fuss! No mess! No stress!
Kids love parties – that’s a fact of life. But there’s no denying that kid’s birthday parties take a lot of effort on your part. With so many details to consider – such as the venue, theme, decorations, invitations, and food – it can be quite overwhelming.
If you feel this way, never fear, you're like most parents. But parties are meant to be about celebrating with those you love. And it's hard to do that when you're cooped up in the kitchen making fairy bread and preparing goody bags.
Let us make it easy for you.
Adelaide Aquatic Centre is the ultimate venue for your child's birthday party. Why? Because we do all the work. Meet your party host in the foyer – then put your feet up while we do the rest.
From 5 years old to early teens – they'll love everything we have in store for them.
When your little one parties at Adelaide Aquatic Centre, they enjoy:
- More than an hour of games and activities with our entertaining party hosts
- Access to our pools for lots of splash-tastic fun
- Exclusive access to their own party table for food and drinks
- Your pick from our catering menu of kid friendly food
- Special invitations to give to their friends
- A one-of-a-kind party photo for them to take home
- 2 for 1 entry passes for when they next return to the Centre
Plus, we'll help you with invites, organisation, and everything you need before the party starts to ensure your child has the best special day.
How much does it all cost?
It's hard to put a price on treasured memories – but we keep it simple. The price comes down to how many kids come along. This determines the number of hosts your party has, to keep everyone safe and having fun.
Your birthday child will be our special guest for the day – and will get in for free.
|Parties up to 15 children (includes birthday child)||$23.00 per child (1 leader)|
|Parties up to 25 children (includes birthday child)||$25.00 per child (2 leaders)|
To get started, simply make a minimum payment of $230 – to book the space for 10 kids. You can pay with cash or card, and card payments over the phone are fine. You are welcome to spectate the party for free (but a cost will be charged if you plan on swimming).
Do I need to bring my own food?
You can – or you can let us handle it all with our party menu.
Let us know if you have any dietary needs, including vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, allergy awareness... whatever you need for your special guests.
How Do I Start?
Simply fill out your details and we'll be in touch within 72 hours to help you plan.
But make sure you get in fast. The year only has so many days, and we don't want your special birth date snatched up before you get the chance to celebrate.
- Parties are held Saturdays and Sundays at 12.15pm, 1.45pm, 3.15pm and 4.45pm. Excludes the summer school holidays.
- You must be expecting a minimum of 10 children (maximum 25) attending to book
- Confirmation letter and invitations will be forwarded by post.
- Please confirm the number of children attending 7 days prior to the date of your party.
- Guests under 5 years of age are required to have guardian supervision in the water at all times.
- Refunds require a medical certificate. You will be charged $30 if you cancel more than 5 business days out. If it's less than that, you will forfeit the full deposit.
- We can refrigerate birthday cakes (except ice-cream cakes), but we can't (due to space and Health & Safety Rules) heat, refrigerate, freeze, or store any other food.